New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loaddata.com
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone had experience with this service? Looking for input before I pull out the credit card.

Sounds like it could be a compilation of all the loading books, which would be a bargain...

Posts: 69 | Location: vacaville,ca | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WiNdTeCh
posted Hide Post
I was looking at it aswell.... really tho, I dont see a reason for it, I only used a loading manual as a quick reference for bullet weights/power weight... i see no reason to use other people loads... plus it's fun to come up with your own... try http://www.reloadersnest.com/rifle.asp i have put my own loads on there...

Cooper .223 - Burris 8-32x50
JR Custom AR-15 - Burris 8-32x50 Mil-dot

Posts: 67 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
Another compilation of load data from many different sources is a book called One Book / One Caliber. It has most of the bullet manufacturer and powder manufacturer data in it for your particular caliber. I get them at my local store.

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks..How do you post a pic. I wanted to share my 204 reloads workup...

Posts: 69 | Location: vacaville,ca | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't see the need. If you need or want a certain load ask the guys here.

Posts: 529 | Location: S.E. Oregon | Registered: 27 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beware of Loaddata! They will automatically renew your subscription unless you tell them not to! Very presumptuous of them. I do not EVER want to give another company permission to do that. I had quite a long discussion with them about their renewal policy and they were not nice about it. So I instructed them to cancel my subscription.

Posts: 238 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 24 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of K20350
posted Hide Post
I use Loaddata weekly. Cheaper than buying all the books and safer than using Internet "experts' advice. I havent had a problem and they sent me an e-mail 10 days before they renewed it that said if I didn't want them to do it to call them. In fact I pulled some .375 H&H loads today of from the site. I just let it renew I use it enough. I like to print the pages and put them in binders for my rifles. They had the new Nosler book loads before I saw it in stores. Just my 2 cents but I like the service.

Posts: 445 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A boatload of information, all for free...

http://stevespages.com/page8a.htm

Some poo-poo Steve's reloading data, but you can take it or leave it. If nothing else, it's a good place to start with a starting load. I take the middle of his high and low values and go from there...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I quit loaddata.com after finding that a lot of the data was exactly what I already had in my printed load manuals. A lot of the data was out of date, that is, obsolete powders, bullets not made anymore, etc. What a waste of $$$!!!

They are part of the Wolfe Publishing empire and just like Rifle and Handloader magazines, have gone down the crapper in quality in the last few years.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote