New
Find
Notify
Tools

T&T Reloading Easton, PA.
 Login/Join

Picture of barefootarkie
posted
What's up with T&T Reloading out of Easton, PA.? Sent emails have gone unanswered, Three days ago I placed an online order and have yet to receive any kind of response from them. Are they still in business? Is this their normal mode for customer service? Their prices seem competetive but their lack of response has me believing I will not be dealing with them in the future. Does antone have positive feedback on T&T?? Jimmy

...read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and I learned much from both of their styles. (J.B.)

Posts: 51 | Location: Redfield,Ar | Registered: 14 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have not been there for a while, so cant say for sure. They would do alot of shows, maybe they are traveling right now. That is no excuse for not giving you a response to your order. Tony was always a great guy to deal with.

Good Luck

Posts: 51 | Location: North East Pennsylvania | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted Hide Post
Try Powder Valley Incorporated. I have used them for years and have always been pleased.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

You can trust the government. Look how well they took care of the American Indian...

Posts: 425 | Location: New Jersey The state sucks, but it's better than living in France. | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a similar issue related to no respondse on an order that showed up two weeks later. Also in the past I got a lot of attitude rather than helpfulness over the phone.

I have since switched to powder valley and theose guyz are tops!!!!!

Posts: 155 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 13 April 2008Reply With Quote