THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    What are your 50-110 or .50 AK 500 gr bullet Loads,need filler for non varget loads?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your 50-110 or .50 AK 500 gr bullet Loads,need filler for non varget loads?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just wanting to know from 50-110 owners what powders and in what weight charges they are using for there 500 gr bullet loads.

I am looking at a powder faster than Varget (AR2208) and also is a filler needed for the 50-110 with a faster than Varget Powder and what material should the filler be and how much of it ?

Regards PC.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have to keep bumping to hopefully get some replys from 50-110 or .50 AK owners Frowner

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
PC-Don't know jack about the 50-110. However, I shoot Reloader 7 (54 grains) behind a Lee 500 grain cast in my 50 Alaskan. I get 1850fps with the load and 1 hole groups at 100 yards with just a little leading. The bullets are shot as cast from the Lee mold and I use the Lee lube. It is a low cost easy solution for me and allows me to "play" with the 50.
Hope this helps.

Posts: 5713 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Buckeye thatst he sort of stuff I wanted I think Varget is to slow..................now fillers I wonder if I'd need them !!