New
Find
Notify
Tools

RCBS Customer Service Dept??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys, is there a mail address for RCBS Customer Service Dept?? I have a "Powder Pro" electronic scale (220V), and one of the contact rods on the power supply has expired. I was wondering what the famous RCBS service might say. In any event, I need a new power supply BAD!

- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike

Find out from RCBS what voltage the measure requires. I had to replace the power supply on my electronic powder trickler from them. Went to Radio Shack(electronic parts store)and got a repacement universal AC adapter power supply.

Posts: 59 | Location: Soledad, CA USA | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Go to their web site, www.rcbs.com, go to reloading questions, and then you type in YOUR e-mil adress along with your detailed comment to them. I personally would get their phone number off the web site and call. They will most likely put you on hold for a few minutes, but they are alright to talk to. Just let them know you have a technical question. Even then though, you may get one of the people there that just can't tell you much. They do have a few of those there.

Posts: 395 | Location: Tremonton, UT | Registered: 20 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Quarter Round
posted Hide Post
Since your in Switzerland and it will be costly to call try their email on this page. I feel confident RCBS will respond.
http://www.rcbs.com/default.asp?menu=1&s1=7

one of us
posted Hide Post
Tried that one, we shall see what (if anything) comes back... If no dice, I'll have to see if I can get a 220-12V converter from my local electronics shop. Ah, the life of a reloader is not inexpensive...
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

If you can not contact them, then email and let me know what the problem is. I can contact them here in the USA and let them know what needs to be replaced.

I live about a 3 hour drive from their home office in Oroville CA.

If you can not get it, but I can stateside here, I will just mail it to you in Switzerland. If you reimburse me for postage great, if not, well glad to help out a fellow shooter.

Cheers and Good shooting
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote