THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Is there a reloading manual with 404 Jeffery data?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there a reloading manual with 404 Jeffery data?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of crl
posted
I have several manuals and none have any data for the 404J. I should be taking delivery of my rifle in the next month so I need to start getting some rounds rolled.

crl

The average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty; and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies.

Posts: 379 | Location: MN | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of glockmeister71
posted Hide Post

Posts: 145 | Location: Knoxville,TN. | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
The Norma manual only shows Norma powder so isn't very usefull. The A-square manula is ok, but only really scratches the surface. It's almost a wildcat round as far as handloading goes, but a bunch of us here shoot the .404jeff & have done quite a bit of handloading. beer

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
"Big Bore Cartridge Load Data Collection" by Pierre van der Walt contains a lot of information for loads on all of the big bores, including the 404 Jeffery. To that I can add some information on loads with the French powders I use. If you can't find it in the US try the www.zimbibooks.com site.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote