New
Find
Notify
Tools

printable reload data form pages on computer
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone know where I can get a good reload data page for printout on the computer? pdf, doc, or whatever, would be helpful.

Posts: 492 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 27 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hope this is what your looking for.
http://www.mytargets.com/

Posts: 65 | Location: Upstate New York | Registered: 06 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You are in the right place. Look at the initial forum page and select the Accurate Reloading Pages. It'll probably have what you want. It's listed by caliber, from small to large. Actually there are several forums on the net that contain reloading data. Browse around and you'll
find them. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to download the basic Hodgdon reloading manual.

web page

VihtaVuori also has one to download, but I don't have the URL for them. Do a google search.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe I misread his post, but I thought he wanted a form he could print out to put in all the info from his own reloads (a log page)

Posts: 65 | Location: Upstate New York | Registered: 06 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It sounds to me just like Turkeyshooter said. If so, he should be able to create his own page using Word or any other program like it.

I imagine Pact, Chrony, and others may have a downloadable pages he can use.

Posts: 2448 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 25 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
AD -

You have PM.

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Erict, nice to see a fellow New Yorker in here. I live in Rome so we are just about neighbors. We sure are getting are share of rain today. Catch ya later and good shooting.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Many ballistic programs have reloading databases as well. I am using "Ballistic Basics" for reload and casting database now.It�s shareware.

It also prints tables and can save them in .TXT and .CSV. Some screenshots:

-

-

Posts: 81 | Location: Finland | Registered: 10 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If I do a google search for "downloadable targets", I can get too many sites to check them all, but I have checked quite a few.

I like the targets that Varmint Al made. He may have steered me toward anealing brass when it glows [mistake], buying a mini lathe [mitstake], and buying a Tasco World Class Plus 10x40x50 [mistake], but his targets work well for me.

http://www.varmintal.net/atarg.htm

-

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Lee Shooter CD-rom has a spreadsheet for reload data and a firearm log. Both printable.
I think it costs about 20 bucks.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote