New
Find
Notify
Tools

Primers Seem To Be Coming Back In Stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My local shops are starting to get primers back in stock. They're in from a shipment and sold out fairly quickly.

But at least they're coming back in stock.

I need large rifle primers. Haven't nailed a shipment yet. I just want a case -- 1000.

What's going on where you live?

One of Us
Picture of rick boggs
posted Hide Post
freedom gun works in georgia had varget and primers of all types last week he ships very fast and communicates well i found it under google

Posts: 518 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: 05 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The local Cabela's had about 30,000 Small Magnum Pistol Primers last weekend but nothing else.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Isnt this odd? I went to 2 Gander Mnts yesterday and all they and was CCI Small Pistol Mag as well.

quote:
Originally posted by SR4759:
The local Cabela's had about 30,000 Small Magnum Pistol Primers last weekend but nothing else.

Posts: 2268 | Location: Westchester, NY, USA | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes pretty odd. My Cabelas is in central Texas and the primers were Federals.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In the central California coastal area there seems to be plenty of CCI primers of all types available but not much else. This is a recent development, they have not had any primers for a long while. (Three stores checked had a good supply last week.)

R Flowers

Posts: 1220 | Location: Hanford, CA, USA | Registered: 12 November 2000Reply With Quote