Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A place to shoot in North Louisiana
 Login/Join

posted
This is the best range I have ever seen 16 bays that include a 100yds, 200yds, moving target bay, submachine bay, small bore bay, then 4 long range that start at 275 yds and go to 500 yds and if that isn’t enough a real 1000 yard that start at 600 yds, next the shot gun sporting clays, trap and skeet in 2007 they do have throwers set up just in case you need to bust some clays also to come in 2007 Thunder Ville town. He is also is NRA instructor. I have no personal interest in this but I’ve been looking for a place to shoot for years around here it’s about 20 miles south of Shreveport contact Long range alley gun club 318-872-0111

Contact email for more info jbobef1@bellsouth.net

psalm 16

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info!Have you found any ranges in the Monroe area?
Jim

Posts: 144 | Location: Texas | Registered: 16 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Old270, Thanks for the info. Big GrinI'd never heard of that range before. For me, it'll be too far to drive to except for a special occaision (I live 60 NE of S'port), but it's good to know it's there. thumb I hope it finds great success. clap

Jim, When I used to live in Monroe, there was a really good public shooting range. Sadly, that was quite a while ago (1980) Eeker, so I'd be surprised if it was still there.... Frowner
Gary T.

Good luck and good hunting.

Posts: 491 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sorry Jim cant help you there I hope this thing takes off until this came along there was realy nothing execpt a range that had a waiting list to join and it just lost its lease

psalm 16