Notify
Tools

improved ass clown
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jb
posted
the new and improved jack ass clown

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It looks like the chamber is slightly off center! Great for reducing bolt thrust, but might be a little tough on extractors.

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Man, that is a improvement .. Seems to have a gleam of inteligents in its eyes too!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Man, that is a improvement .. Seems to have a gleam of inteligents in its eyes too!

I assume you meant "intelligence"???

Posts: 148 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh my, are we pouting? Pouting is ill advised this time of year I hear.

Children, you just gotta love 'em.

ASS_CLOWN

Posts: 1673 | Location: MANY DIFFERENT PLACES | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
quoted by someone:
Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assume you meant "intelligence"???

ROFLMAO

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the new and improved(AC Ackley Improved?) version can hear any better? Sure had big ears grandma!

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote