New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hornady interbond milk jug test
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Speaking of AccuBonds...... I just shot some Federal factory 180gr AB, and they qrouped quite well, but the velocity was out of this world at 2880 in my 24" Shilen, and they are not even called High Energy.

Posts: 3993 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bringing this to the top for newbies with questions about differences between the SST and the interbond.

Getting ready for the next round of tests, should be in a couple weeks.

Posts: 596 | Location: Oshkosh, Wi USA | Registered: 28 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ruttinbuck
posted Hide Post
Nosler is reporting the BC of the Accubonds as the same as the BT.The BT in 30 cal 180gr has a BC of .507 with a SD of .271 I believe.

Posts: 95 | Location: interior BC | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
Quote:

The kid came home from Iraq ,(82nd airborne), and took his 7-08 back to NC with him.

I'm so glad he made it home alive. I hope he can get caught up on some more traditional hunting, now.

Godspeed.

Russ

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Russ, it looks like you're serving as well, keep up the good work! Hopefully he will stay in the U.S. long enough for the fall hunt on ft Bragg. I sent plenty of ammo with him, so he can get something with it.

Posts: 596 | Location: Oshkosh, Wi USA | Registered: 28 July 2001Reply With Quote