New
Find
Notify
Tools

404 Jeffery
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have some GOOD 404 Jeffery cases they will part with at a reasonable price?

Posts: 177 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 August 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I have some you can use until you get some of your own. How many do you need? Contact me at rkmojo@aol.com

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rusty,
Thanks for your very generous offer but I need about 50 cases for load development & use.
Thought someone might have some good cases that they no longer need.
Thanks again,
Dale

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 375sunrise:
Rusty,
Thanks for your very generous offer but I need about 50 cases for load development & use.
Thought someone might have some good cases that they no longer need.
Thanks again,
Dale

What do you want? Norma, Hornady, once fired? I should have plenty of each..Just let me know and what price you have in mind.

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
50 is no problem. However I see you have an offer. Let me know if I can help.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jjs, you have a private message.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rusty,
Will be down your way ( Richmond/Rosenburg )to pickup some pecans for a local candy company late next week.

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 375sunrise:
Thanks Rusty,
Will be down your way ( Richmond/Rosenburg )to pickup some pecans for a local candy company late next week.

tu2

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all. Got what I needed from jjs.
Dale