New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brass for reloading
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Where is the best place to purchase once fired bras for reloading? I specifically in need of 22-250, 30 Carbine, 44 magnum, 357 magnum, 30-30, 300 win mag.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 69 | Location: caseyville, IL | Registered: 11 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Although there is a lot of price gouging there, you could try gunbroker.com, especially for the three you're not likely to see as range pickups : 22-250, 30 Carbine, and 300 Win Mag. Another option for the 30 carbine is Starline brass. Yes, it's new brass but it's an option if you can"t find once fired. One place I buy from is www.titanreloading.com. I've found once fired brass on Amazon as well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
put an add in the classifieds here saying how much and what you need and you'll get lots of replies that will be cheaper for you

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can buy some new PPU brass from Graff and Sons cheaper than most used brass, and its great stuff, if they have the caliber you need.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42138 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote