Find
Notify
Tools

New Feature At Steve's Pages
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted
Well, have you ever lost your owner's manual to one of your firearms? Or bought a used firearm with no manual?

I have just finished installing another feature at Steve's Pages.

On-line owner's manuals. I only have around 120 to 125 of them right now, but the number should be growing.

They are PDF format, so you need Adobe Reader to view them. And, yes, they are downloadble.

The URL is:

http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Oh...if you happen to have an owner's manual I haven't listed...sure would like to borrow it...

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ricciardelli:
Well, have you ever lost your owner's manual to one of your firearms? Or bought a used firearm with no manual?

I have just finished installing another feature at Steve's Pages.

On-line owner's manuals. I only have around 120 to 125 of them right now, but the number should be growing.

They are PDF format, so you need Adobe Reader to view them. And, yes, they are downloadble.

The URL is:

http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Oh...if you happen to have an owner's manual I haven't listed...sure would like to borrow it...

Steve... FANTASTIC !!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 748 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
WOW!  -

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 243winxb
posted Hide Post
Thank you Steve, keep up the good work. You have a great web sigth.

Posts: 1295 | Location: USA | Registered: 21 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How about a Manual on Win 88 & 100 ?

Posts: 3993 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Blauwkamp:
How about a Manual on Win 88 & 100 ?

Be glad to post it...you have one I can make a PDF file out of?

Like the last line of my original message states, "Oh...if you happen to have an owner's manual I haven't listed...sure would like to borrow it..."

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
Steve -

You ARE the man!!

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ricciardelli..
I have manuals for the Ruger M77, Single Six, MKI, and Redhawk... and for the Mossberg M500 pump shotgun... Let me know where to send them.. as long as I can get them back.... email me at ... d-phillips1@attbi.com

Posts: 323 | Location: N.Central Texas | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote