THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interest in 416 Rigby Factory Crimp Die?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am taking a step up the power chain by acquiring a CZ in 416 Rigby. As I was placing orders for the various components and tools needed, I ran into a wall with the Lee Factory Crimp die.

This is considered a large-body (1 1/4x12 thread)custom-made die by Lee, costing $75 (plus shipping).

I asked about a volume discount, thinking I could probably find a few folks here who might also be interested. The lady I spoke with indicated that a discount could be had for a minimum run of 25 units, ordered by a dealer. Price would then be $16.67 each (plus shipping)

So... before I spend $79, are there 24 other folks who want a factory crimp die in 416 Rigby?

and

Is there anyone here who is a dealer willing to place the order, and of course expect some level of profit for their time/effort?

Yes, I know I can use my seater die to crimp the bullet in place, but I have had very good luck the factory crimp die in other calibers and with the cost and availability of Rigby brass, I'd rather not buckle a case in the process.

Mike

Posts: 257 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 18 July 2008Reply With Quote