THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Grafs are out of 9.3 PRVI bullets any other sources.

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grafs are out of 9.3 PRVI bullets any other sources.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
I've had PRVI 9.3 bullets on backorder at Grafs for months (April I think) with no help in sight does anyone else carry this bullet?
It is by far the cheapest bullet I can have on hand to shoot in this caliber. I have some Speers but they are nearly twice the price.
Any help?

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
Dave,

That's indeed bad news. My Husky 96's love these bullets and at the velocities I launch them at they perform admirably. If you need some let me know, I could spare some.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4863 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave:
I just made a deal for a CZ American in 9.3 that included, among other things, almost 600 Privi 9.3 286 grainers. Loaded and shot some today as a matter of fact. I could spare some. PM me and maybe we can work out a trade.
Tom

114-R10David

Posts: 1753 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote