New
Find
Notify
Tools

RCBS DU-O-Measure
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just picked up a used RCBS DU-O-Measure. I got it, the stand and a heavy duty base for $20.00. The reason I got it so cheap is that the powder tube is broken where it connects to the body.

Is this a good measure? How does it compare with my Uni-Flow? I really bought it for the stand and base, but this looks like it might be a better measure, than the one I have. I've got a call into RCBS to see if I can get a replacement part.

Posts: 101 | Location: Reedley California | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
sir; the rcbs du-o-measure appears to be the ohaus du-o-measure. the ohaus measure was first seen in the 6th ed. of handloaders digest catalog section, 1972, and last seen in the 7th ed. the 8th ed., 1978, was the only time the rcbs measure was seen. my ohaus du-o-measure is a light tan, i bought it used, and it is probably the best measure i have. i enjoy using all the measures i have found so far. i found i could accurately drop 2.5 to 3.0 grains of powder when loading 32 longs, it is a great measure.

Posts: 107 | Location: alabama | Registered: 18 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ditto to all said by Saline. I bought my RCBS Duo-Measure in 1979, and it has been one fine tool. I load 32 ACP (and about 33 other calibers) with it, and it keeps VERY close variance in those dinky charges, less than 0.1 grain. GREAT tool.

Posts: 299 | Location: Yucaipa CA | Registered: 21 December 2002Reply With Quote