THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advice needed on selling used bullet molds...
 Login/Join

<vwguy>
posted
...and other related reloading equipment.

A friend of mine recently passed away, and I was asked for advice on how to sell/who to sell to, his equipment. I do not yet have all the details, but most of the bullet molds are a semi-custom LBT design. Calibres are many, both handgun and rifle, and there are many bullet styles also.

The dies and other equipment should be easier to get rid of at local gun stores that deal with used items, but ther is some doubt about the bullet molds.

Does anyone here have any advice on the best way to go about seling them? I would like to get them to people who can use them, and although I do not yet have all the details, I will post them soon as to what specific calibres and styles are available.

Thanks in advance for your time, and any advice that can be given.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I bet you were a good friend. If you Email me at NMBillBoyle@Yahoo.com, I will help you to establish a reasonable asking price for the items. List them here on this site in the classifieds or you might consider Ebay - I have found the folks in the shooting community to be pretty fair and honest. Let me know if I can help.

Posts: 376 | Location: Farmington, NM - USA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<vwguy>
posted
He was a good friend. He helped me pick out my first handgun, a S&W highway Patrollman in .357.

He also got me into reloading, and I cast a bit too, but most of his stuff I can not use. [Frown]

I will be taking photo's of each mold, (inside and out) and will get details for you.

I don't know how long this will take, I think about a week or so to get some one to let me in the house. they don't want anyone there without company, which I understand...some of the guns were already...appropriated... with out permission.

I will keep in touch,
mark