Find
Notify
Tools

North Fork Bullets?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted
I know they closed at the first of the year but have not heard anything about them since. Anyone hear of a potential buyer or investor?

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 885 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
I placed my first and unfortunately my last order with Northfork Oct 07. At the time I did not know about the closing otherwise I would have increased the order! Early Jan I received the order and emailed the owner and asked if the business would be sold. At that time he said he was discussing that option with someone and gave it a 50/50 chance. Lets hope the odds have incresed since that email!

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't it be nice if a major bullet supplier like Hornady were to buy the rights to the North Fork design, and make them available as a line of premium bullets. Speer did it with Trophy Bonded. Winchester loads Noslers. Federal loads everybody's stuff. Seems like Hornady needs to jump in. Wonder if they've thought of it?

one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
The design is a good one & I can see another larger company picking it up. What I don't expect though is they'll be available in as many weights. I'm hoarding my 380gr softs though, just incase.

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I sure hope somebody picks 'em up. I'm gettin' low on 225 gr., .338 bullets.
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote