Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lyman 30-30 load data
 Login/Join

posted
I was wondering if anyone could help me out and scan me the 30-30 load data from the lyman manual. I loaned my 48th edition out to a guy at work and when I finally got it back the I found out he ripped out the section on the 30-30. Thanks

one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I know Hodgdon has data, I have several other reloading books as well. What I want to do is replace the missing pages from my Lyman book. Thanks for the help though.

one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by abc123:
I know Hodgdon has data, I have several other reloading books as well. What I want to do is replace the missing pages from my Lyman book. Thanks for the help though.

I`d have the guy that ripped the pages out replace the book instead of asking others for replacement page copies.
Sounds like a good "buddy". popcorn

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What Joe said...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please be advised that some Lyman 30-30 and 32-40 data in some of their reloading books is faulty. I believe it's in the 47th Edition but could be most anywhere.

Please double-check any Lyman data before using it.
Regards, Joe

Posts: 2756 | Location: deep South | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frankly as far as I'm concerned any loading for the 30-30
begins with a 30grain charge of IMR3031 and ends with the 170grain bullet of your choice.

If that combination won't shoot there's always WW748 if that don't do it the rifle will be someone else's problem.

and if someone ripped pages out of a manual I loaned them they'd have book shaped bruises for about a week... if not a need for an emergency call to a proctologist to extract what was left of the manual from wher I'd put it

AD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote