Find
Notify
Tools

Loaddata.com..........
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bill Adams
posted
Can someone who has signed on to this site tell me a little about it? Do you like it? I'd just like to know a little more about it. Thanks BA [Smile]

Posts: 617 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 22 November 2001Reply With Quote
<.>
posted
There is tons of FREE load data available online. No need to pay for it.

Besides which, any data that is "hot" or "specific" has little application to your firearm unless you work up the load yourself with a chronograph.

one of us
Picture of Vibe
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I'll have to go check it out.

I'm from Arkansas as well, and I only know a very few people who will admit to EVER voting for Slick, even as Governor.

Vibe
In LR

Posts: 211 | Location: Little Rock, AR. USA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Vibe, I've got a lot of family living just across the LA/AR line. The way they explained it to me was that Little Rock voted for Bill for Governor while the rest of the state voted against him, but that he won anyway because of LR had such a large % of AR's voters. [Big Grin] Gary T.

Posts: 491 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Vibe
posted Hide Post
And I always thought that Bill had paid off the voting machine technicians to reprogram them to provide a fixed outcome. Sort of like what Gore tried to do in the last Pres. race. But Gore, not being the influential crook that Slick was , just couldn't pull it off.

Posts: 211 | Location: Little Rock, AR. USA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<comp-shooter>
posted
LoadData's mission goal is that eventually every load ever published will be listed on the site. This sounds like a daunting task, not to mention an open ended goal. This is a relatively new site so they are just getting off the ground with it. When you search for a load and cannot find it they ask users to e-mail them with the requested load specifics. They research it and then list it on the site.
Each listing has the typical load data plus a remark section for that load. I am a member but only recently signed up so all I can give you is the overall picture at this point. I will know more about their efficiency and research abilities as time goes on, so I may have more info (good or bad) as I perceive it.
Incidently, yes there is quite alot of free load data to be had out there but there are certain loads that are hard to find without buying brand specific manuals.I am not interested in loads that are developed by private individuals as they generally don't have the equipment to provide the safe data that we all know the major reloading data suppliers give us.
I will give them a year to convince me that they will try to meet their stated goals in timely manner. Ideally they could have an excellent site if they stay on top of their goals.
The small fee they charge to join is but roughly half of what a manual costs and includes a free t-shirt (not a cheap brand either) [Smile]
I hope this will give you some idea of what tto expect from them..... good luck and safe shooting!