one of us
posted
I don't have 375 brass dies or a sling swivel but just
reading this is driving me to buy one I had to shoot
my digital alarm clock it was sending subliminal messages
I bought a 223 243 257 303 308 338 340 so i shot it
with my 357 I had to shoot before 4 oclock or I would
have to sell my house I can't afford a 404 416 or a 500

Posts: 102 | Location: southeast b.c. | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Beaucoup extra credit!
Those are the best presses made. I'm working on a trade for one, and am saving up for one of his powder measures. You will be so happy by getting the best quality tools and toys.
Posting pictures is easier than I thought it would be. Go to photobucket, register, and follow the directions they give you. There is a great long running thread on posting pictures over in the African Travel section (second forum down in the main index).
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another story of Gun/reloading madness....I will admit I was not at the point where I needed a Dillon Progressive press let alone the xl 650, but I just splashed and got one in anticipation of the rounds I am going to shoot.....as a result I also bought the Dillon Tumbler...large size of course. And now I need a second Dillon xl 650 dedicated to small primers only...my reloading bench was due for an up grade...I only had the rc11 kit

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fish,
Here is a better view of the table:

There is a Redding T-7 turret press, a Redding Ultra-Mag, a Lee dedicated to decapping only, and a Posness Warren for loading hunting shotgun ammo. The bench vise holds stuff whenever I get a touch of "Dremel Madness".
Oy yeah, there is room for a couple cups of coffee in the mornings, and a slice of pizza at night.
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike,
This is an industrial work station stool by LYON:

They go for about $300.00 new. My girlfriend, who enjoys finding good deals as much as I enjoy hunting found this at a discount business furniture outlet in Boise for $40.00. I'll wrap it with christmas lights later this fall. Some glitter handlebar tassles would also be good.
JCN
PS This stool is very comfortable to sit on when reloading.

one of us
posted Hide Post
clark, belaw,
Be glad you are married. Without the restraining hand of a good wife your bedroom decor would look like this:

I don't think either bachelorhood or marriage is best. They are certainly different.