New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Reload Manuals
 Login/Join

Picture of .357
posted
I have aquired a small collection of good manuals to share.....i just dont know how to do it here LOL
They were originally downloaded from a torrent site...Is it possible to upload/post them here for everyone?
Total size is about 4.5 gigs. Big Grin

If you cant behave... be careful

Posts: 10 | Location: Northern Manitoba Canada | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hope so!

A bit surprized no one has chimed in with a solution...

Thanks for the offer.

Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Try scribd and post the links back here.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As much as I would like it...be careful about posting copywrighted material and getting your ass sued off.

Barstooler

Posts: 876 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of .357
posted Hide Post
The copyright thing never really crossed my mind.......i live in Canada....its still called SHARING.....since there is no actual link...i guess we best just let this one go....Sorry Confused

Posts: 10 | Location: Northern Manitoba Canada | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't worry too much about reloading manuals , either by powder companies or reloading equipment companies.

It would be a hot day in the courtroom where there was fatality or injury as a result of lack of access to reloading information.

It is not an unreasonable view that reloading information is applicable to reloading by both powder manufacturers and reloading equipment manufacturers & suppliers , with equipment intended to use explosive powders ..........that is equivalent to MSDS & TDS documents required by law to be available to product users as public accessible documents.

That manuals are sold & people purchase them is a somewhat different matter that ignores the fundamental relationship between a product & its safe use information as publicly accessible information.

Posts: 493 | Registered: 01 September 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of .357
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir......Totally Agree!
Anyhoo..............