Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GS Custom question
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have an update on the US distribution of GS Custom Bullets. Also, what has happened to their web page. I've tried to access it for the last couple of days and the site is down.

Posts: 5 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 22 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Flip
posted Hide Post

Posts: 931 | Location: Nambia | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
<Gerard Schultz>
posted
The last couple of days have been frantic as our site appears to have been hacked. It is the second time this has happened with the particular ISP. All is up and working except the home page which we are moving to another ISP with better security (they say, we will see). There are still a couple of backgrounds missing and I hope all the links are intact. I would appreciate e-mail if something is not working. It is a big site to check for function in a couple of days and while in a hurry. For the moment access to the site can be made through the Welcome page or any other page you may have bookmarked.

Our US distributor is still awaiting some papers from ATF. As soon as they recieve it, it is a go.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gerard, in the past 3 weeks I have sent 3 emails to Gina asking if the 2nd half of my order had shipped. In November she said it should ship in Dec or Jan. In January she said it was ready to ship. But I have not seen it and apparently she has not received my emails.

If you can look into this and find out where the second half of my order is, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
<Gerard Schultz>
posted
500grains,
Will do. The e-mail was ok till mid week last week and we should not have lost anything there. The e-mail addresses are all working again and the site is back up, I think without much damage.