New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to purchase Dies ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm looking for the best place to purchase Neck Sizing Dies .

A long story real short , several of my Neck Dies as well as other property have disappeared !!.

Seems a long time friend up and moved and forgot to return several things before doing so .

Went by his place and everything was GONE !!. Even the junk in the yard !?. I happened to bump into

the New Owner as he was questioning who and what I was doing on his property !. Seems my buddy sold

The place had a thirty day escrow and Beat it too parts unknown . Not at all like him not even close !?.

So I need to find a reasonable price on #4 Neck Dies now . While on the subject

WHO Makes the Best ones in Your opinions . I'm not a BR shooter so just a half vast accuracy nut .

Thanks !.

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have had a very good experience ordering reloading dies and equipment from Natchez.

All my orders were shipped very very quickly.

Posts: 23 | Location: Italy | Registered: 18 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
grafs, mid south, natchez, midway lock stock & barrel etc. look around some guys have better prices and some better stock.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
Cabela's.... But I have to admit I'm a gun show junky.
Del mar CA feb 7-8 2009

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys ; It hasn't changed then same places .

KcStott ; As I have been there more than a few times I'm afraid that's not a Gun Show .

Not even a poor excuse for a show . A Chinese junk toy mart which sells over priced powder and

ammunition . Real Gun Shows are in other States not Kommyfornia !.

The last " REAL " Gun Show used to be a the Pamona Fair Grounds Years ago !.

Cabela's is over rated and priced but thanks for posting . Graft or Natchez

I've never tried MidSouth !. I'll check them out ..

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ohhhhh You mentioned the Pomona Gun Shows, that was true gunlovers heaven, even if my spouse did usually spend more money there than I did! We'd take a motel room and settle in for a weekend so we could walk all the tables in all the buildings!

LLS

Posts: 188 | Location: Texas, via US Navy & Raytheon | Registered: 17 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I also miss those bygone days !. Walking K's of tables in 6-7 buildings even the court yard area

would be filled with vendors !. Talk about stimulating the economy that was an economic BOOM in it's self !.