THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    QuickLoad software will not print cartridge data????

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

QuickLoad software will not print cartridge data????
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just today my QuickLoad software will not print the data along with the pressure/velocity curves for any selected cartridge. Now it only prints the pressure/velocity curves for the selected cartridge. Has anyone had this problem and can give me some tips as how to correct it? I have sent an email to QuickLoad just now, but I suspect that it will be sometime next week before I receive a reply. I have not been able to find a print preview option in the printing sequence to be able to determine if the cartridge data is being picked up for printing.

Kindest Regards

Posts: 348 | Location: South Carolina USA | Registered: 20 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If it did this before, and stopped now, you might need to re-install it again.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
Not a QL USER but: print, options, select settings is where I would look.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fury01:
Not a QL USER but: print, options, select settings is where I would look.

First place I looked and tried.

Posts: 348 | Location: South Carolina USA | Registered: 20 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent a email to QuickLoad the same day that I made my original post here. Received a reply straight away the same day (even though it was Thanksgiving holiday--how about that) from Ed Dillon here in USA saying that he would ask the author of the software in Germany about the problem. Got a email from Germany later that day even though it was very late at night there, saying that after looking at the issue it was a Microsoft Windows issue. Further said that I would have to wait until next Windows update. Just as the author of the software stated the problem went away earlier this week as my Windows got its weekly update. It is unusual to receive that sort of service and personal attention these days. I salute QuickLoad.

One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
Glad you got it going again! Windows patching is more important every day.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote