THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Anyone back ordered powder/primers through brownells?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone back ordered powder/primers through brownells?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just back ordered some primers/powder through brownells with no idea as to when its going to ship. Really picked a bad time to start reloading I guess. Very spotty availability of powder around me (mostly shotshell powders and bp substitute available) and zero primers.

Posts: 1449 | Location: New England | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DAGAMMO.com should have Tula primers in stock right now. His prices include shipping but not the hazmat fee.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Reading some mixed reviews on these online. Any experience with them? Specifically in larger magnum cartridges (pistol and rifle)?

Posts: 1449 | Location: New England | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've used both Tula and Wolf primers, they work fine. I you can find 'em, buy 'em. No telling when US primers will become readily available again.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote