New
Find
Notify
Tools

Viht.N560
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
In my .30-338 with 200grn and up bullet weights the use of this powder seems likeable. Is it temp insensitive? Are the gains appreciable? What primers would would compliment the load-stand or magnum? Being a high energy powder not sure if magnum primers are needed.Any one use HE powder?

Posts: 1019 | Location: foothills of the Brooks Range | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
oh well-if 45 hits don't get it nothing willSmiler

Posts: 1019 | Location: foothills of the Brooks Range | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Oh hell...if it makes you happy, I found that Winchester WLR Primer will work just fine in any .30-.338 loadings I have tried.

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I powder of preference in my 300wm.The most accurate powder I tested.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ricciardelli, well hellSmiler always did like them WLR primers. Just never figured to use this powder and understood it classified as HE- that befuddled me-tanks.