Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for 375 RUM Cases
 Login/Join

posted
Need 375 RUM cases....Has anyone seen any for sale everywhere I have checked out of stock...Thanks

one of us
Picture of Enigma
posted Hide Post
Was hard to find in Canada last year. Wholesalesports finally has some in stock. If you can't find any, I suggest you get some 300 RUM cases and neck them up to 375. That's what I did. I made myself an expanding plug that starts at .284 and expands to .375 over 2.5 inches. I use Redding sizing wax and never had any issues.

This is the tool I modified to expand my cases...

Maurice

Posts: 347 | Location: Canada | Registered: 30 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not available - BUT, call Remington. I called the other day and they were receptive. The more of us that call the better. AIU

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpsteel:
Need 375 RUM cases....Has anyone seen any for sale everywhere I have checked out of stock...Thanks

popcornLooks like I got about 80 new cases. oldmake me an offer on PM. The PO will charge us close to $9.00 I think. beerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Guess I missed your PM on the 375 brass if still available let me know how much and I will send Mo Thanks

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
PM sent beer roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
PM sent with address Thanks