THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Re: Bullet Sale/ Cascade Ammunition NOS BTs 6 cents!

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Bullet Sale/ Cascade Ammunition NOS BTs 6 cents!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
Seafire -

As I mentioned here day before yesterday, Cascade is selling off all their Barnes-X bullets (not the Triple Shocks, but the old style "X" bullet) at $15 per box, regardless of diameter or weight.

For myself I bought their entire stock of 300 & 350 gr. .411" bullets, 600 250 gr. 9.3 m/m bullets, some 180 gr. 8m/m's, several boxes of 120 gr. 6.5 m/m's, and a few hundred 225 gr. .338 slugs....all Barnes-X.

Wish I had more money at hand to give them, but just bought a new transaxle, transaxle cooler, and half shafts to go with the Corvette crate engine I'm currently putting in my Porsche, so am "tap city" for the moment.

Anyway, for anyone out there who wants something special from them, just call and ask for either of Jerry or Del Applegarth (the two brothers who own/operate the place).

My recommendation is that you NOT deal with Kelly (Jerry's son). He is strongly opinionated, but young, inexperienced, not knowledgeable, and a smart ass.

You can also make some great gun deals, especially through Del...he'll bargain on just about anything.

Alberta Canuck

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
YOur welcome guys.
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pete;

If you don't find them on the site, call them. I saw them at the store, in person.

However I asked about someone ordering them at that price off the internet, and the owner, said that would be no problem.

I asked for the sake of the guys on the forum. I bought 1,000 40 grain 22 caliber ballistic tips for $60.00.

Good luck
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
Didn't find any bullets I needed but got a good deal on 284 winchester brass midway doesn't even advertise 284 brass anymore. Thanks for the website.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote