Find
Notify
Tools

9.3x62 Brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted
I discovered at the weekend that my 9.3x57 mauser is actually a 9.3x62 mauser , and now I need some new brass for it .

Who sells the best value-for-money brass ?

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted Hide Post
Highland/Privi Partisan brass is bloody good value. I think it will probably be a matter of supply for you over there.

Lapua is very good and Norma probably the best. Not sure if RWS make any but it is very exy.

Edit: Go the Wallabys middlefinger

Posts: 1433 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Just form it out of 30-06. Quick and cheap.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
"Go the Wallabies"

who? pissers

Thanks guys . Lapua brass is nearly $2 a pop . Norma is dearer , Grafs is $1.40 , and I dont want to use '06 brass cos it gets confusing when you have several '06-derived calibres.....

Suspect I may get some Grafs brass out of the USA - as Code4 pointed out supply is an issue in New Zealand , as is the minor detail of getting screwed on price here... Frowner

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote