Find
Notify
Tools

Nosler 2nds far from a bargain
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of scottfromdallas
posted
Is it me or have Nosler 2nds gone up significantly in price. They use to be about 40% off what you could buy at Midway, now they are retail.

For example, 7mm 160 grain NP seconds are $35.95 vs $33.49 for the real thing at Midway.

Shooters Pro Shop is out of their mind.

Posts: 1941 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
I would suggest you stock up on the REAL THING before Midway has to purchase their next order. I bet they will be more than $33.49

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
As copper and lead prices go through the roof expect to pay far more for bullets and brass in the coming months.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Copper is on a major downward slide!
Look at headlines about copper producers and their being negatively impacted by downward price pressure.

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.

Posts: 830 | Location: Texas and Alabama | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My next door neighbor is in the scrap business and I can assure you that in our area scrap metal prices have been on the rise. Wideners just put a notice on their website that component prices will take a big hike and one reason is the cost of metals have gone up.