THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Good site for buying reloading equipment over the net

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good site for buying reloading equipment over the net
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What is a good, trusted site for buying reloading components over the internet?
Libing in Italy there is onyl an limited amount of equipment availiable at high prices. (average price for a RCBS die is equivalent US$50 - $60 for pistol calibers)

Posts: 2286 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSY
posted Hide Post
Myself, I prefer Graf & Sons.

www.grafs.com

RSY

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
I was about to suggest Cabellas as a reputable source but it looks like they ding you pretty good for intl shipping. 20% of total purchase or 40% for air frieght..

[ 07-02-2002, 06:43: Message edited by: Wstrnhuntr ]

Posts: 10174 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
<Don Martin29>
posted
Grafs is the only one that I know of that will not charge extra for shipping or the "backorder" profit scheme. But my experiance is only with domestic ordering.

[ 07-02-2002, 07:11: Message edited by: Don Martin29 ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Since Midway moved to separating shipping charges from the merchandise price (they used to ship free to the lower 48 states of the U.S., but now charge shipping as an extra), their prices have been lowered to where they're about the same as those of Graf & Sons, and, in my experience, they're quicker and easier to deal with. They do not, however, sell powder and primers. As I've only dealt with them here in the USA, I don't know about their international trade or how much they'd charge for international shipping. They claim that they give "fair and honest shipping charges." They're at www.midwayusa.com

[ 07-02-2002, 08:19: Message edited by: LE270 ]

Posts: 5883 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
<chevota>
posted
Precisionreloading.com and Midwayusa.com are my favz. Both are in the US.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Midway or Cheaper-than-dirt won�t ship abroad.

I have had excellent service ( although pricey, we in Europe have to live with that ) from Brownell�s, Cabela�s and SINCLAIR.

http://www.sinclairintl.com/

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/home/home.jhtml

http://www.brownells.com/index.html

Good shooting! Hermann

Posts: 828 | Location: Europe | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lock stock and barel excelente service , here in Europe , I get Sierra bullets as Sierra extrusions [Smile] .
Saludos

Daniel

Posts: 332 | Location: Cantabria Spain | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use Sinclair International a lot. I also have good service from lock, stock & barrel . Unless absolutely necessary ask for the order to be sent by "economy Surface mail". Delivery is 10 to 20 days to the UK.

Also order dies from lee precision direct. Delivery in 4 days!

Posts: 157 | Location: england | Registered: 03 September 2001Reply With Quote
<Cobalt>
posted
I have found MidSouth Shooters Supply good to deal with. Cobalt

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have had great service and prices from www.natchezss.com . I also like L,S,and B. Both have a good selection and good prices.

Posts: 129 | Location: colorado | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote