Find
Notify
Tools

Great Service from RCBS
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted
Yesterday I was doing some reloading when I discovered that my 40 year old RCBS primer tube was not picking up primers. The problem was the small circular clip at the end of the tube. I tried bending in for a tighter fit but after picking up a few primers they again began to fall out of the tube.

I just got off the phone with RCBS. I asked the rep if I could get another clip for the end of the tube. He told me I had an old style primer tube (which I knew) and instead of the clip he would send me a brand new set of tubes for both large and small primers at no cost. Now that's customer service. Lyman, Lee and MEC should take notice.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2331 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
IMHO, RCBS customer service is second to none. More businesses (especially restaurants in the Fairbanks area) should take notice of this.
My press is an Ammomaster with 3 verticle legs. Several years ago I screwed up one of them - bent it. Don't ask how - I'd be too embarrased to answer. Anyway, a call to RCBS and a confession to the error of my ways and 3 new ones were on the way. FREE, I might add.
Yup!! Great outfit to do business with.
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote