THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    How Reliable/Consistent is the Hornady LNL Bushing System

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Reliable/Consistent is the Hornady LNL Bushing System
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I consider buying the Hornady LNL Bushing System to install on my Rock Chucker Press. My question is how reliable/consistent is the system. It seems to ease up the installing of dies sets everytime.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seemed to me to be near perfect and I wouldn't have a single stage without some sort of bushing system (or a Co-Ax press).

Posts: 130 | Location: AZ | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I started using these bushings several years ago. Neatest thing since sliced bread. My dies stay set, and switching dies is an absolute snap. Only problem is getting the dies back in their boxes with the bushings in place!

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bob from down under
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marty:
I started using these bushings several years ago. Neatest thing since sliced bread. My dies stay set, and switching dies is an absolute snap. Only problem is getting the dies back in their boxes with the bushings in place!

+1
The other thing I do is to mark the dies with a sharpie. That way the setup is repeatable when you index it to the sharpie mark on your RC.

Regards,
Bob.

Posts: 480 | Location: Australia | Registered: 15 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the advise. I think I would give it a try.

One of Us
Picture of Oddbod
posted Hide Post
I have them on my Rockchucker & love them for the ease & repeatability of changing dies.

Posts: 610 | Location: Cumbria, UK | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With Quote