Find
Notify
Tools

Re: RCBS Service and Support
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted
It's why I go to RCBS first for anything in the reloading business.....they're first class in service.....and have been all my life!!

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
They did the same thing for me. I have a Rock Chucker from 1971(I bought it in 94 used and told them that) and it has the bicycle grip handle and it was hitting my Piggy BackII and not letting the handle come all the way up. I called RCBS to buy a new handle and they sent me one from the 4x4 press free of charge. Wound up shortening it and now it works great. Great Customer Service.

Steve E.......

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I emailed RCBS the other day trying to find out how to buy a couple of replacement springs and a shorter handle for my Ammomaster Progressive press. The handle that came with the press is probably OK for .50 BMG, but way too long for pistol rounds. Anyway, they emailed back and said they would send me the replacement parts. Three days later I received a box containing the springs, and a shorter RockChucker-length handle!!! At no charge!!!I would have gladly paid for the handle too.
You can't beat this kind of customer service and support.
Cheeky.

Posts: 40 | Location: Pacific North West U.S.A. | Registered: 27 December 2002Reply With Quote