THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    CCI small rifle primers at Cabelas for $19.99/1,000!!!

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCI small rifle primers at Cabelas for $19.99/1,000!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted
On my way home from work today I stopped in to look at some stuff at Cabelas and one of the gals that worked there pointed out that they had a special on the CCI 400 Small Rifle Primers at $19.99/1,000!!!!!

I picked up a box and called my buddy to see if he needed any more as he lives a fair distance away and both of us were well stocked.

I don't know if that is a chain wide sale or just a local store initiative but if you are close to one it might be worth it to check it out.

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The online Cabela's website also lists the CCI-400 primers for $19.99 + haz mat & shipping. The CCI-500 pistol primers are still at $30.99!
Must have an overstock on the small rifle primers. If I were closer, I would pick up a couple of bricks, or 4.

Bullets are pretty worthless. All they do is hang around waiting to get loaded.

Posts: 515 | Location: kennewick, wa | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted Hide Post
Maybe they thought that the upcoming spring varmint shooting traffic would be heavier than it turned out to be......surplus on hand, lower price.

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote