New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody reload 5.7mm x 28?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I picked up a good bit of it today. Haven't counted them yet. I have no use for it. I think I can get it in a small bubble envelope and send it to whomever might need it. Shouldn't cost more than three or four bucks, plus my stamp on the SASE. Let me count it first, then we'll see if it's worth sending or if I just trash it...

Just looked on ammoguide. Shows 28 loads with bullets from 30-grain Berger to 45-grain Hornady and Sierra. Uses readily-available pistol powders. I assume small pistol primers-- maybe small rifle. Round can be shot from either pistol or rifle...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks to be about a hundred. I washed it vigorously in a big stockpot and boiled it for about an hour in a few squirts if liquid handsoap. I see there is some kind of clearcoat on it. Don't know if this coating will tumble off, but we'll find out in about two hours.

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote