New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hornady Interbond Bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Whats up with Hornady and their Interbond bullets? I was told they were being discontinued by a friend and their web site shows "temporarily suspended" for all Interbonds. I have a fussy 7 mag that likes the Interbond so I hope it is still going to be available.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
LJS, I am using Interbonds for my 300 Win Mag, and I noticed the same thing... temporarily suspended, in order to get caught up with their most popular bullets.

I was able to find maybe the last box in a 3 County area, so I should be set for a while. Hopefully, they will have their expanded production up and running by this spring.

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I only use Interbond bullets for their top performance and excellent accuracy. This would be a pitty.

one of us
Picture of whiplash
posted Hide Post
I hope this is just temporary....that's my duty 308 "barrier" load.

Posts: 158 | Location: Grand View, Idaho | Registered: 13 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
I dont know guys, is it just me or are things getting worse? I used to be able to find the odd lb of powder @ the local sporting outlet, but they havent had squat for several months now. I knew that Hornady said they were going to stop producing a lot of other bullets, like the RN's due to "the crisis". But this hold on interbonds doesn't sound good to me.

Posts: 10164 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well folks,once again it looks like the Interbonds will not be available again this year.Did a search, 2014 Hornady Bullets and Ammunition Production List
and it brings up a pdf file from Hornady and Interbonds were not on the list.I guess I'm lucky to have what I have.

Posts: 359 | Location: Corpus Christi,Texas | Registered: 19 April 2004Reply With Quote