New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quality cartridge brass
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i'm looking for some properly headstamped 6.5-06 brass. at midway i found a-square brass and something called Quality cartridge brass. the Quality stuff is a little cheaper but i would like to know if it is any good. anyone have any experience with this brand of brass? thanks in advance...bud

blaming guns for crime is like blaming silverware for rosie o'donnell being fat

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of the_captain
posted Hide Post
I've not used it, but have heard good things. They will also do custom headstamps with a minimum quantity (I forget the size). I wouldn't hesitate to try it out.

==============================
"I'd love to be the one to disappoint you when I don't fall down" --Fred Durst

Posts: 759 | Location: St Cloud, MN | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
captain....thanks

blaming guns for crime is like blaming silverware for rosie o'donnell being fat

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have some of their brass that is headstamped "400 Whelen" for my new rifle project, but I can't vouch for it yet simply because the barrel hasn't been put on the action (so I can't shoot it).

It certainly looks like nice quality stuff, but I will see within a few months.
I have spoken to others who have shot it (which is how I found out about them), and they say they had good results with the brass.
No one has yet told me how many times they were able to reload a case before it gave up the ghost.

Garrett

Posts: 987 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With Quote