New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal primers 210 vs 210M
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
finally ran out of all my 210 primers and I havent been able to get any more locally. Today I was able to get 1 brick of 210M match primers. My question to all of you is how much will this affect my allready developed loads. Do I have to start over or can I go ahead and load up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't have much effect. Where did you find them?

one of us
posted Hide Post
The 210M is supposedly just a more consistently made version of the regular 210. However, there is one significant difference: The price.

Posts: 13245 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks guys found them at Bens guns in Viola,WI. price was $35.00,is that to much?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
thanks guys found them at Bens guns in Viola,WI. price was $35.00,is that to much?

Heck No! I'm tempted to take a drive out there!!

Posts: 1755 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: 21 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup, the price at my local shop as of yeaterday was $40 per 1K, so that is a good price. I really have not found a difference between the 210 and 210M as far as accuracy and functionality goes.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No difference between the 210 and 210M except the M version is supposedly made by their most experienced primer makers who supposedly can make them more consistently. Use your same loads without concern. I wish I could find a brick of 210M's for $35.