New
Find
Notify
Tools

7,5 x 55 cases
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was offered from Germany with Lapua 7,5 x 55 cases , could be a mistake or they produce now the Swiss round ?

Daniel

Posts: 332 | Location: Cantabria Spain | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't really know whether they produce brass for the 7.5mm Swiss. However, here's their address, so why not ask them? http://www.lapua.comaskmore.html

Posts: 480 | Location: N.Y. | Registered: 09 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Daniel, are you sure it's Lapua andnot Norma ?

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello

Here it's where I find the cases,

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=59869

Daniel

Posts: 332 | Location: Cantabria Spain | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<BEJ>
posted
I believe Grafs (www.grafs.com) is now carrying brass in 7.5x55 and some other older military calibers. I read it is made by Hornady, but take that specualtion with a grain of salt.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have never run into Lapua 7.5x55 brass either (as mentioned above, Norma sells it). I looked at the "eGun" add you posted, and it is a bit confusing. I does state "Lapua, new brass, 7.5x55". But then it goes on to specify: "quantity 1" (1 St�ck). Now what on earth is that supposed to mean?? Is the guy selling a single box of 20 (I halfway assume that will be the case) or what?? Question will you be interested in just 20 cases (if this is what it is)?? To me, 20 cases would be almost as good as none. It is too few to support a reasonable load development and still have a few new cases for hunting. Your choice, naturally. If it was me, I'd buy a good supply (100-200 or more) of Norma cases. You should be able to pick up Norma 7.5x55 brass for about 1 Euro per case in Europe. At least that is what it sells for here in Switzerland, and that is usually not the cheapest of places... [Roll Eyes]
- mike

[ 11-16-2003, 15:51: Message edited by: mho ]

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah, it seems like this is indeed Norma cases (look a bit further down in the add), and that the guy has a total of 2x50 cases he wants to sell. As I read it, the current offer stands at Eur 15.50 for 50. That would be a very reasonable price, but the auction only runs a few hours more...

- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
done, but anyway:

I asked the seller and he agrees - it's Norma:

"Du hast recht es sind neue NORMA H�lsen .
mfg
J�rgen"

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote