New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! How to ship regulated items.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I know there are lot's of people here from all over the world. How can I find someone to export Powder,bullets and primers to Indonesia? I am in the United States and would like to ship these items to a friend of mine but have been advised that someone with an Export permit must ship these items. Does anyone know anyone who would do this, for a fee of course. Or would it be easier for him to import these items from another country? If so, where? I really don't want to bend the rules with all that is going on in the world. Don't want to go to jail for being a suspected Terrorist. Oh yeah, my friend has a permit from his government to possess these items. Please help if you can. Those of us living in the United States don't know how good we have it until you find out what people in other countries have to go through just to own and shoot firearms. Makes me thankful, that is for sure.

Posts: 59 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did I forget to say Please!...I am not asking for anything illegal, and I am willing to pay for a service. I just don't know how to proceed. Surely some of you guys have to import some of your supplies....and No, I am not a Federal Agent. [Wink]

[ 04-09-2003, 03:47: Message edited by: klsm54 ]

Posts: 59 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you don't geta name from here I'd contact the local BATF office and ask If there are any "Import/Export" FFL holders in your area and go from there.

Posts: 218 | Location: Sand Hills of NC | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess that would be a good place to start. Thought I would move it to the top one more time first.

one of us
posted Hide Post
klsm54, you're probably better off getting info from the BATF anyway, as the rules tend to vary from country to country. Once that is done, they'll tell you what's permissable, and hopefully recommend someone to help you. There are a bunch of laws to deal with, and better to get the info from the horse's mouth, so to speak. - Dan

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Okay guys, Thanks. I will call the BATF Monday.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Natchez Shooters Supply ships stuff overseas. Here is a link to their overseas orders department. They require the items be shipped to a dealer in the destination country.

They may also prefer that the items be purchased from Natchez.

http://www.natchezss.com/natchez/international.html

H. C.

Posts: 3691 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 23 May 2001Reply With Quote