New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Cheapest place for 308Brass
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks guys, I found a guy here in Baltimore that buys once fired brass from a armorer in PA. And am getting 1000pieces of Federal match for 75 dollars. Should last me a while.

Posts: 459 | Location: Finksburg, MD | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dSmith.45 - I'm interested in the .308 brass. I just got a Ruger M77 RSI as my first rifle chambered for this round and I am setting up to handload for it. Thanks!

Posts: 99 | Location: Clovis, CA | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Unfortately I have gotten burned off ebay before. bought 300rum brass and 308 brass, and they barely held the primers, and a few cracked thier necks. Once fired, sure, bet they are.

Posts: 459 | Location: Finksburg, MD | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you don't mind once fired you can get a pretty good deal on range brass from ebay in almost any caliber.

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
brassmanbrass is great to deal with. He has very competetive pricing and ships fast. He has had the best price I oould find on Lapua .308 and WW 375 H&H.

Posts: 121 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote