New
Find
Notify
Tools

which press for magnums???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My old RCBS Reloader Special press isn't quite tall enough for comfortable loading of 375 H&H length cases.....so.....I'm in the market for something bigger......I'm leaning towards the Rockchucker but am open to suggestions???

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I load my .375H&H on a Rockchucker, works fine. Incidently I use a three die set by Redding.

Posts: 179 | Location: Westbrook, Maine | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I load for a number of long magnums and I find the extra length of the Lyman O-Mag or Crusher presses is real handy. Just makes everything that much easier. Check it out before you spend your money.

Posts: 2442 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
Also check out Reddings Ultramag press.

www.sinclairintl.com

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RCBS AmmoMaster is big enough to handle the 50 BMG if you want to go to a really big cartridge. Should have plenty of room for any standard sized magnum cartridge.

Posts: 421 | Location: Broomfield, CO, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote