New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hornady Interbond
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm new to this forum so forgive me if this has been around already. I'm very new to handloading so this is still a major learning process for me. I've had great success loading for my .280 with H4831 and Nosler Accubonds. I decided to buy the equipment for my .270 and give it a try and they had Hornady Interbonds on sale so I thought I'd give them a try. The problem is my manual doesn't have any data for the Interbonds. I emailed Hornady but didn't get a response. Is the load data interchangeable with any other Hornady bullets? Does anybody have the load data for the .270 using these bullets and H4831? Any favorite recipes or success and failure stories? All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 39 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Any of the data for 130gr bullets can be used for the IB. I'm a .280 fan so I can't help you w/ your .270. In my .280, IMR7828 has been great w/ 160gr bullets & IMR 4831 or H4831 w/ 140-150gr bullets.

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
I might as well beat Ricciardelli to it.

Steve's Pages

Enter 277...270 Win...pick your bullet weight...pick your powder.

Good luck. thumb

-------------------------------
Too many people........

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In my experience, the same loads can be used for the Interbonds as the SST's of the same weight. In fact, they actually fly together in the loads I've had experience with.

Tim

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

Posts: 136 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland--Hah! | Registered: 19 April 2005Reply With Quote