THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Anyone know Homebrewer or what's become of him ?.

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know Homebrewer or what's become of him ?.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Many of us miss ole Homebrewer and 500grains an others including myself . Wishing them ALL well,an hopefully their no longer in Limbo or wherever it is the banished reside .
Isn't there a reinstatement period of grace ,for minor infractions ?. If there's not perhaps it should be instated
Eh Don, Saeed , Walter what say you ?. Sentence served ? ,grant a pardon , Step up too the plate !!!

salute archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gee, what gets you booted from AR. I know VG did for his incessant abuse but he's the only one I know of.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:
Gee, what gets you booted from AR. I know VG did for his incessant abuse but he's the only one I know of.

popcornThere are others and they come back with new handles. shockerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote