New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bullet expansion/velocity table
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A few months ago I was surfing the net and got on to a forum where guys were talking about the performance of various big game rifle bullets. One guy had a link to an article written on the subject with a chart of photos of various makes of bullets with how they looked at different impact velocities. I'm looking for it again, but can't locate it. Anyone have any clues?

Rick

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I found it. It's called seahook.com/bestbulletjpg but the link won't work.

Help!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe you are just missing a " . " between bullet and jpg (bullet.jpg). See if this works.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Core:
I believe you are just missing a " . " between bullet and jpg (bullet.jpg). See if this works.

Don`t work Hot Core.
My link is dead also, don`t know what happen to it...

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Then it is gone. However, you can contact the guy who did it and get a fantastic Chart of all those Bullets being Tested and the article for $15 which includes Shipping(or it was when I got mine).

Gary D. Sciuchetti
14610 E. Bill Gulch Road
Mead, WA 99021

gsciuchetti@yahoo.com

I can recommend it highly for those of you interested in older Bullet Designs and how they compare to some Premiums.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote