THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Brass getting hard to find for 375H&H and 458 win mag

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brass getting hard to find for 375H&H and 458 win mag
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have been looking for my friends some 458 win mag brass and some 375 H&H brass.Its getting hatd as heck to find.I tried midway and graf and son they are out.Its seems its on a every other year production as are alot of other calibers.

Posts: 2543 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you are really need some I see that Cabelas has some 375 H&H in Remington brass and some 458Win in Norma brass. Other than that I really don't know where else to look.

It seems these cartidges still have the popularity, but manufacturers aren't making as many cases and having less production runs.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha, guys, I've been trying to sell a batch of .375 H&H brass on ebay for months, and all I am getting is dead beat bidders who win and do not pay. Finally sold the new in the box brass last week, and still have 40 rounds of cleaned once fired .375 H&H brass that appears to be "sold" to another deadbeat.
LLS

Posts: 996 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just got a couple hundred from Lock Stock & Barrel in 375 H&H. Arrived today, ordered last Sunday night off their website. They are nice folks and ship promptly.

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgr416:
I have been looking for my friends some 458 win mag brass and some 375 H&H brass.Its getting hatd as heck to find.I tried midway and graf and son they are out.Its seems its on a every other year production as are alot of other calibers.

try http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
Picture of MLC
posted Hide Post
Four hours ago saw an employee at the Hamburg, PA Cabelas marking down the price on bags of 375H&H brass.

(610) 929-7000

Posts: 233 | Location: Solebury, PA | Registered: 20 December 2002Reply With Quote