Find
Notify
Tools

Electronic powder dispensors and scales
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
I use an RCBS electronic charger. I also have a Harrel (? sp) thrower which I also use sometimes to throw the majority of the powder.

Then I use a set of medical tweezers and a jewelry scale which measures to +/- .05gr.

I know, it's gay, but WTF I got nuttin better to do.........

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1433 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

=

+

+

=

jumping

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stonecreek:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss Hoss: All of my rifles shoot 15 fps or less deviations so I would say this works.

bsflag

Even absolutely, precisely matching powder charge weights (the kind that can only be measured accurately on a good balance beam scale) cannot guarantee velocity spreads of less than 15 fps from "all of my rifles". It is in the nature of many powders to produce much larger spreads than this regardless of how they are measured.

tu2 X 2!! You certainly have a way of flagging a point across. rotflmoroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote