THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CH RELOADING - SLOW DELIVERY...OR A PROBLEM?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello all!

Ordered and paid for two of the red plastic caps that go on top of the CH Powder Throwers.

This was on 12 December 2012. Got an e-mail same day saying that they'd been shipped.

Now, OK, I am here in England. But no sign after eight weeks bar four days?

I sent an e-mail today, 8 Feb., asking if they could advise if the items were shipped by USPS Air or USPS Surface.

Received an automated e-mail reply that "We are very busy and delays of two to three weeks..."

I don't want to waste money, or THEIR time, calling them by telephone, but, have any other Forum Members any problems with CH?

Many thanks for reading. All replies welcomed!

Posts: 6821 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might browse one of the sites of the cap and plug companies that manufacture the PVC dipped type caps. Check your powder hopper and see if they make something that fits. They will often send you engineering samples for free. You may be able to get samples of several sizes. In any event, they only cost a few pennies if you can find the one that fits your measure.
I am sure that CH gets their measure caps from on of these companies.

Received an automated e-mail reply that "We are very busy and delays of two to three weeks..."

I would not hesitate to harass them over your caps. Don't let them get away with that automated email reply crap. You are a customer the same as anyone else. They should be able to give you some infomation about your order or even reship. The items you bought cost very little - probably less than the postage.

If you keep getting automated emails get one of us to nag them.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent a set of dies back to them about 3 weeks ago. I was told at the time that they were very busy due to the panic buying. They gave me the same 2-3 wks. estimate just to get to my package and start troubleshooting.

I think your have waited long enough. Your time started in 2012 and they should get to it ASAP. If you need any help PM me. I have their number.

(You can't fix stupid)
Falls of Rough Ky University
Our victory cry is FORK U!

Posts: 218 | Location: Falls of Rough, KY | Registered: 29 June 2011Reply With Quote